All the things that make me look twice; an experiential journal (because i forget things quickly)

5.24.2009

The Girlfriend Experience at Sunshine Cinema


Waiting to get my apartment isn't so bad considering my parent's live on Long Island. It's nice to be able to stay with them until I get settled down. I'll be searching for apartments this Tuesday (finally). So today I'm going into the city to celebrate the birthday of an amazing, very beautiful, very close friend of mine. Sooo, why not take an earlier train and see Soderbergh's new film, The Girlfriend Experience before the festivities. The film is playing at Sunshine Cinema (my favorite NYC movie venue). Personally, going to a theater by myself is one of my favorite things to do. And if it's a good film, go a second time with the gang. Should be a great day. Oh and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment