All the things that make me look twice; an experiential journal (because i forget things quickly)

5.24.2009

FWA Theater

To start my morning I began researching award winning website designs to gather inspiration for my own soon-to-be-launched site. Because my website will be for a film and media production company that I am opening this summer, I tried narrowing down the designs I searched for to webpages that dealt with large amounts of video streaming. After a few hours of looking, note taking and clicking - I came upon this... FWA Theater. A simple website in terms of design (clean, organized and user friendly). But in terms of content, it is far from ordinary. Anything media, film, viral, from major motion picture trailers, to commercials, to show reels of innovative companies and individuals, and even short films. They got it all, and what they got is fun to watch. Their top picks for commercials and ad designs killed at least 45 minutes for me - and it was a 45 minutes well wasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment